West 14th strives to deliver exceptional quality leather products and service.
Customer satisfaction is a top priority, and as such we handle each query on an individual basis to the best of our ability. While we hope that you are delighted with your order, if you are not perfectly satisfied with your goods you have 14 days after delivery date to return items from your order.
*Receive Worldwide Complementary Shipping on all orders. West 14th will cover the shipping charges for all orders purchased for a limited time. Delivery address and country must be part of the DHL Express Courier network or Australia Post network to be eligible.
**Free Return Shipping for Australian Orders. West 14th will cover the shipping charge to return or exchange your order if purchased within Australia. Your address must be within the Australian Post network to be eligible. Return shipping label will be placed inside your parcel. Valid for one return shipping label per order. Starts 1st February 2022 for a limited time.
***Upgrade to Express Post for Australian Orders. West 14th will split the cost to upgrade your shipping to Express. Select Express Post at checkout to expedite the delivery of your love forever leather staple. Cost is $10 inclusive of GST and are not refundable. Standard Australia Post remains a complimentary service.
****Instant Refunds with Refundid. West 14th now offers Refundid meaning you can receive your refund instantly, even before you ship back your items. For Australian customers only. Check your item is eligible for an instant refund here.
PLEASE NOTE: ITEMS PURCHASED AT A REDUCE PRICE ('ON SALE') IS A FINAL SALE. SEE BELOW FOR POLICY CHANGE ON RETURN OF SALE ITEMS. Sample Sale items excluded.
ITEMS PURCHASED AT FULL PRICE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A FULL REFUND IF THE ITEM MEET OUR RETURN CRITERIA. SEE BELOW.
Please read carefully through our return policy to ensure you can proceed with your request as quick as possible.
- All returns should be sent back in the original packaging provided. Please ensure when returning the parcel that the West 14th cloth bag & product(s) are properly protected with the plastic bag provided.
All item(s) should be returned unworn and in perfect condition, with all West 14th garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled, worn or returned without their original labels may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- Where provided, West 14th authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included in your return.
- Returns outside the 14 day window may be accepted at our discretion.
- Before your parcel leaves our warehouse, it is fully checked and controlled by our packing team. If you receive an item which is damaged, please contact us immediately.
- If your item is faulty (i.e. received damaged or manufacturing fault), we can offer alternatives such as repairs or exchanges. For more information, please contact our Customer Care team.
- The cost to return the item to West 14th's warehouse is at the discretion of the customer, unless stated otherwise by West 14th. The customer costs include shipping and potentially duties & taxes.
- If your item is faulty or your order is dispatched incorrectly, the cost to return will be covered by West 14th. (Including shipping, duties & taxes.)
- Returns of full price items that meet the Return Policy's criteria, the customer will receive a full refund for the item only, unless otherwise stated. The refund will be processed via the same payment method the order was purchased. Returns may take 5 to 10 business days to be processed from receipt of parcel. Paid shipping fees are not eligible for refund.
- All items purchased at a reduce price, or on SALE, are a FINAL SALE. If you wish to exchange for an alternate size or style, you now can. Your replacement item is of equal or greater value to the original purchase. If the replacement item is unavailable, you can exchange your SALE item to receive an e-credit, which is valid on W14th.com.
- Sample Sale items are a Final Sale. You can not return or exchange for another item. Sample Sale items are clearly identified on the W14th.com and noted they are pre worn and may have slight fit differences to standard West 14th products. Also they may have slight marks or look worn as they are samples used within our business and have been gently worn.
- If you item was purchased at full price and then markdown to a reduce or sale price, the new discount is not valid on the initial purchase. The price you have purchased is your final price. You are not eligible for a refund of the discount.
How to Return
Step 1: Contact Customer Care Team on email@example.com to inform them you have an item to return. (Provide Order number and style details) To access an instant refund, use Refundid on eligible purchases here.
Step 2: Fill in West 14th’s Return Form found with each purchase.
Step 3: Repackage all items included in the original order by West 14th’s and place in the reusable courier satchel bag.
Step 4: Mail to the following address:
West 14th ONLINE RETURNS
Warehouse 1B, 35 Stennett Road
Ingleburn, NSW 2565 Australia
Step 5: Send parcel via your preferred carrier if outside Australia. Within Australia, West 14th's customer service will provide instructions on returning the items using Australia Post.
West 14th Remains Fully Operational!
In this uncertain time in the world you can be assured West 14th is a stable source of wardrobe inspiration and only a phone call away to answer your leather questions.
Our warehouse partners in Ingleburn NSW, Australia remain open and busy picking and packing your orders. Australia Post and DHL remain operational in shipping within Australia. And we have adapted our easy returns to include a pick up option for those self isolating!
For orders outside of Australia, we're following the guideline of DHL and if they are operating in your city then we happily ship.
We're all in this together. Stay safe.
x Violeta & The West 14th Team
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Complimentary Worldwide Shipping is eligible to all countries operated by DHL Express services and/or Australia Post services. West 14th will pay for the shipping cost ONLY. Any import taxes and duties applied by the country are to be paid by the customer. All shipments will be arranged as Duty Not Paid.