The Nolita drape vest in ultra-soft distressed black lambskin shearling. The merino shearling is from Spain and developed in Turkey exclusively for us in a sustainably certified tannery.
- oversized drape neck line
- exaggerated curve zipper closer at front
- two-way zipper function
- body contouring seams at back
- front length longer then back
- exposed side body zippers
- raw edge finish
- matt black hardware
- suede shearling finish top
- distressed finish colour on shearling
- Leather Working Group certified Tannery
- 100% Lambskin Shearing
Limited edition style with only 9 pieces made. All sizes are in stock with limited units. Final release of this wardrobe staple.
- Sleeve less vest style
- Fits true to size
Front Length = 66cm, Back Length = 55cm (size small)
- Model wears size SMALL
- Kate Bell (first model) height is 175cm ( 5'9in), bust 91cm (36in), waist 71cm (28in) & hips 94cm (34 in)
- Dafne (second model) height is 182cm ( 5'11in) , bust 84cm (33in), waist 64cm (25in) & hips 89cm (35 in)
Designer Fitting Notes: We designed the Nolita for that easy throw-over-everything vest. It fits true to size. We suggest trying on your standard size to start. If you want a more oversized look then size up. Wear over a sweater or leather jacket or underneath your wool coat, it's that versatile! Note leather will give about a half of size over the lifetime of wear.
Designed in Bondi Beach, Australia
Sourced this super cosy lambskin shearling from a sustainably certified tannery based in Turkey. The hide is a by-product and was sourced from Spain. West 14th neck and swing tag labels are developed using Oeko-Tex Standard 100% organic cotton certified.
Processed using a chrome base tanning process to develop this colour that is unique to West 14th.
Recycled material is used in the trimming details for this style. Perma Core ECO 100 by A&E is an ethically manufactured, industrial sewing thread, featuring fully recycled polyester.
Manufactured this heirloom piece in Guangdong Province, China with quality control conducted in Hong Kong by our long term boutique manufacturing partners.
Shipped in compostable satchels to our warehouse partners in Ingleburn, NSW Australia and then directly to our women around the globe. Safely packed in West 14th reusable duster bag made in Australia by Sisterworks social enterprise.
Worn & Loved by our beloved customers for a lifetime… or until your girlfriend or daughter steels it!
* Items with the above smart improvements have this on swing tag.
Learn more of our journey to Our Sustainable Future here.