West 14th strives to deliver exceptional quality leather products and service.
Customer satisfaction is a top priority, and as such we handle each query on an individual basis to the best of our ability. While we hope that you are delighted with your order, if you are not perfectly satisfied with your goods you have 14 days to return items from your order.
*Receive Complimentary Shipping Worldwide.
West 14th will cover the shipping charges for all orders purchased for a limited time. Delivery address and country must be part of the DHL Express Courier network or Australia Post network to be eligible.
*Receive Complimentary Returns in Australia Only.
West 14th will cover the shipping charges for one return or exchange of a purchase for a limited time. Delivery address and country must be from an Australian Post Code to be eligible. (Commencing on 5 May 2017)
*Free upgrade to Express Post on all orders placed by midnight 30th June 2017. All orders shipped to an Australian Address are eligible for upgrade in shipping service. Orders shipped to rest of world already receive express service via DHL.
PLEASE NOTE: ITEMS PURCHASED AT A REDUCE PRICE IS A FINAL SALE. SEE BELOW FOR POLICY CHANGE ON RETURN OF SALE ITEMS.
Please read carefully through our return policy to ensure you can proceed with your request as quick as possible.
- All returns should be sent back in the original packaging provided. Please ensure when returning the parcel that the West 14th cloth bag & product(s) are properly protected with the plastic bag provided.
All item(s) should be returned unworn and in perfect condition, with all West 14th garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their original labels may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- Where provided, West 14th authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included in your return.
- Returns outside the 14 day window may be accepted at our discretion.
- Before your parcel leaves our warehouse, it is fully checked and controlled by our packing team. If you receive an item which is damaged, please contact us immediately.
- If your item is faulty (i.e. received damaged or manufacturing fault), we can offer alternatives such as repairs or exchanges. For more information, please contact our Customer Care team.
- The cost to return the item to West 14th's warehouse is at the discretion of the customer, unless stated otherwise by West 14th. Costs include shipping, duties & taxes
- If your item is faulty or your order is dispatched incorrectly, the cost to return will be covered by West 14th. (Including shipping, duties & taxes.)
- Returns of full price items that meet the Return Policy's criteria, the customer will receive a full refund for the item only, unless otherwise stated. The refund will be processed via the same credit method order was purchased. Returns may take 5 to 10 business days to be processed from receipt of parcel.
- All items purchased at a reduce price, or on SALE, are a FINAL SALE. If you wish to exchange for an alternate size or style, you now can. Your replacement item is to be of equal or greater value to the original purchase. If the replacement item is unavailable, you can exchange your SALE item to receive an e-credit, which is valid on W14th.com.
How to Return
Step 1: Contact Customer Care Team on firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them you have an item to return. (Provide Order number and style details)
Step 2: Fill in West 14th’s Return Form found with each purchase.
Step 3: Repackage all items included in the original order by West 14th’s and place in a Return courier satchel bag.
Step 4: Mail to the following address:
West 14th ONLINE RETURNS
PO BOX 4020
Kogarah Bay, NSW 2217 Australia
Step 5: Send parcel via your preferred carrier if outside Australia. Within Australia, West 14th's customer service will coordinate the pick from your elected address on your selected day.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Complimentary Worldwide Shipping is eligible to all countries operated by DHL Express services and/or Australia Post services. West 14th will pay for the shipping cost ONLY. Any import taxes and duties applied by the country are to be paid by the customer. All shipments will be arranged as Duty Not Paid.
Made To Order – The Limited Edition Capsule Collection
The Limited Edition Styles are a pre order style. Customers pay for the item at checkout. Within 6 weeks of the purchase, you will receive your limited release piece, if leather stocks are available. To ensure your order is made, purchase BEFORE April 16th 2014. After April 16th 2014 items will be made if leather stock is available. All items that are made and shipped to customer are FINAL SALE. We DO NOT accept returns or exchanges. If your item has a manufacture fault, which is determined after West 14th’s team reviews the item, you will be eligible for a full refund.