The Greenwich Street Motor Jacket in Andean-inspired woven and Lambs Leather as worn by Nadia Fairfax
- drape neck line
- collar snap buttons
- cross over zip closure at front
- motor stitch detail on shoulders
- zipper feature on arm
- zippered sleeves on arm front
- 4 exposed zipper pocket details on body
- 2 tone contrast colours
- 50% Lightweight Wool & 50% Viscose (Body)
- 100% Lambs Leather (Arm Patch)
- 97% Polyester & 3% Spandex lining
Meet the Greenwich Street Motor Jacket.
Take me to the bar at hip (and oh-so-noisy) Locanda Verde on Greenwich St for the true NY experience: fashion girls, chic Europeans and uber-cool-professionals. I'm your best ally from office drinks to date night - but make sure you pre-book!
- Slim fitted long sleeves
- Fit is slightly generous in the body and fitted in the arms
- Model wears size SMALL
- Model height is 173cm, bust 32 inches, waist 23 inches & hips 25 inches
Shipping & Returns
Love Forever Warranty
Our Love Forever Warranty is our promise to creating pieces to last a lifetime of wear. West 14th styles are crafted with paramount attention to detail and the highest quality of material to protect against life’s elements. Learn More.