A modern day essential; The Washington Street Drape Trench. Our leather trench is made in our softest, ultra-luxe, buttery hand feel lambskin leather that is drum dyed.
- luxe coat style
- oversized drape neck line
- exposed zipper closure at front
- jersey rib stretch panel on inside sleeve
- zipper detail on sleeve hem
- thin shoulder pads
- leather waist belt
- 3 belt loops
- back hem slit
- antique silver hardware
- fully lined
- 100% Genuine Lamb Leather
- 97% Polyester & 3% Spandex lining
Strictly limited units with most sizes sold out for the season. If you like to be notify when your size is back in stock, join the waitlist by selecting the size and then NOTIFY ME button.
Another option is to look at an alternative colour in this style such as Shiraz, here.
- True to size, regular fit
- Slim fitted long sleeves
- Fit is slightly generous due to the softness of the leather
- Model wears size SMALL
- Kate Bell (first model) height is 175cm ( 5'9in), bust 91cm (36in), waist 71cm (28in) & hips 94cm (34 in)
- Dafne (second model) height is 182cm ( 5'11in) , bust 84cm (33in), waist 64cm (25in) & hips 89cm (35 in)
Designer Fitting Notes: We designed the Washington to have slim fitted arms for many years to come. This trench coat fits true to size although you need to be mindful its longer in length. We suggest trying on your standard size to start. If the trench fits snug then it's the right size for you as leather will 'give' with time and mould to your shape to make it feel like your very own bespoke jacket. If the trench is tight then it's too small and would suggest sizing up. Look at the shoulders seam to align with your shoulder as another sign of the right fit. Note leather will give about a half of size over the lifetime of wear.
Designed in Bondi Beach, Australia
Sourced this super soft lambskin leather from a tannery based in India The hide is a by-product and was sourced from India.
Processed using a drum to dye and develop this leather for pure softness and maintain its colour for years.
Recycled material is used in the trimming details for this style. Perma Core ECO 100 by A&E is an ethically manufactured, industrial sewing thread, featuring fully recycled polyester.
Manufactured this heirloom piece in Guangdong Province, China with quality control conducted in Hong Kong by our long term manufacturing partners.
Shipped in compostable satchels to our warehouse partners in Ingleburn, NSW Australia and then directly to our women around the globe.
Worn & Loved by our beloved customers for a lifetime… or until your girlfriend or daughter steels it!
* Items with the above smart improvements have this on swing tag.
Learn more of our journey to Our Sustainable Future here.