The Bondi Slouch Pant in perfect-recovery, stretch leather in signature stealth back leather is our iconic relax leather pant style.
- low to mid rise waist
- trouser front pockets
- hand crafted whipstitch detail on pocket edge
- centre front zipper closure
- West 14th branded button front
- 2 back pockets
- belt loop feature on waist band
- low slung fitting
- leg hem roll up or down option
- 100% Stretch Lamb Leather
All sizes are back in stock for the final release.
If your size has sold out join the WAITLIST for next season delivery. Select your size and click on the Notify Me button to be added to the back in stock email notification list.
STRETCH LEATHER: Our premium stretch leather is made using an innovative concept that turns leather into a stretchy second skin. During the tanning process, the leather is flattened, bonded to a cotton elastane fabric and then washed. The result leave us with a luxurious skin that can be stretched like fabric. We call this the touch of second-skin!
Looking for ways to style this luxe essentials? See our Creative Director and Founder, Violeta Tentomas's looks in the series #womenofwest14th, click here.
COST PER WEAR
5 Wears II $240
10 Wears II $120
20 Wears II $60
25 Wears II $48
50 Wears II $24
Meet the Bondi Pant.
Every garment tells a story. It reminds you of a place & time in your life. It shapes your confidence. It gives you energy & directs your future. Create your own stories in West 14th's super-supple, ultra luxe leather pieces. #wearingwest14th
- Slouch, relax fit
- Size down for a more fitted look
- Select your size for a relax fit
- low slung on waist
- Length: Inside Leg 68cm; Front Rise 25cm; Leg Opening 34cm (SMALL)
- Model wears size SMALL
- Kate Bell (first model) height is 175cm ( 5'9in), bust 91cm (36in), waist 71cm (28in) & hips 94cm (34 in)
- Dafne (second model) height is 182cm ( 5'11in) , bust 84cm (33in), waist 64cm (25in) & hips 89cm (35 in)
Designer Fitting Notes: We designed the Bondi to be your everyday pant. From sneakers by day to heals by night, they are meant to be a source of comfy style. They fit true to size for a relaxed fit from first wear. If you prefer a more structure look then size down to start. Note leather will give about a half of size over the lifetime of wear.