A true elevated wardrobe essential, The Park Avenue Pleat Skirt in ultra-luxe, feather nappa lambskin leather in new shade called bottlebush green leather. Introducing Feather Nappa leather is the lightest-weight-leather ever introduced to our collection allowing for more year-round wear of this timeless wardrobe staple.
- asymmetrical uneven hemline
- slight aline skirt shape
- delicate knife pleating
- banded waistband with vertical darts
- hidden centre back zipper
- mid to high calf length
- smooth leather surface
- made in Europe Feather Nappa Leather
- Leather Working Group Certified leather
- 100% Genuine Nappa Lamb Leather
- 97% Polyester & 3% Spandex lining
Limited edition style with only 10 pieces made. All sizes are in stock
Please note The Long Island Belt is sold separately in black and a new Bottlebush green leather coloured too.
COST PER WEAR
5 Wears II $198
10 Wears II $99
20 Wears II $49.50
25 Wears II $39.60
50 Wears II $19.80
Meet Park Avenue Pleat Skirt.
Every garment tells a story. It reminds you of a place & time in your life. It shapes your confidence. It gives you energy & directs your future. Create your own stories in West 14th's super-supple, ultra luxe leather styles for the slow fashion women. #wearingwest14th
- Fitted across the waist
- Slight aline skirt shape
- True to size
Length: 75cm (size small)
- Model wears size SMALL
- Ajok Marial (model one) height is 5'10 / 178cm, bust 30 inches/ 76 cm, waist 24.5inches / 62cm, & hips 34 inches/ 86cm. Ajok measurements are inline with our standard size extra small.
- Sophie McFadden (model two) height is 5'9 (177 cm), bust 33.5 inches/ 77cm, waist 24 inches/61cm & hips 34 inches/ 86cm. Sophie's measurements are inline with our standard size extra small.
- We would recommend both women to take their standard size XS if they were buying this style.
Designer Fitting Notes: We designed this pleat skirt to give us that cinch waistline whilst being an easy wearable skirt. The Park Ave fits true to size. We suggest trying on your standard size to start. You want the waistband to be fitted and snug as it will give and mould to your body with wear. Be mindful of the hip seam to not be 'too' tight. If thats pulling at your hips then you will need to size up. Also be sure to keep this skirt hung to maintain those beautiful pleats! Note leather will give about a half of size over the lifetime of wear.
Designed in Bondi Beach, Australia
Sourced this this ultra paper-thin nappa lambskin leather from a gold standard sustainably certified tannery by the Leather Working Group based in Turkey. The hide is a by-product and was sourced from Turkey. West 14th labels are developed using Oeko-Tex Standard 100% organic cotton certified.
Processed using a chrome base tanning process to develop this leather. The delicate pleat work is completed in China.
Recycled material is used in the trimming details for this style. Perma Core ECO 100 by A&E is an ethically manufactured, industrial sewing thread, featuring fully recycled polyester. We use Natulon Recycled Zippers by YKK Corporation. The zipper’s tape is made from post consumer polyester waste, such as water bottles. Hardware remains as metal.
Manufactured this heirloom piece in Guangdong Province, China with quality control conducted in Hong Kong by our long term manufacturing partners.
Shipped in compostable satchels to our warehouse partners in Ingleburn, NSW Australia and then directly to our women around the globe. Safely packed in West 14th reusable duster bag made in Australia by Sisterworks social enterprise.
Worn & Loved by our beloved customers for a lifetime… or until your girlfriend or daughter steels it!
* Items with the above smart improvements have this on swing tag.
Learn more of our journey to Our Sustainable Future here.