The Prospect Pant in perfect-recovery, stretch leather in signature stealth back has a higher rise with a wide leg and cropped to the ankle finish.
- high waist
- trouser front pockets (faux)
- two button centre front closure
- centre front zipper closure
- West 14th branded buttons front
- 2 back pockets
- belt loop feature on waistband
- fitted through the waist and hip section
- loose and relax leg shape
- length to finish at the ankle
- 100% Stretch Lambskin Leather
BACK IN STOCK: Sizes Extra Small and Small are back in stock with strictly limited units.
Meet the Prospect Pant.
Every garment tells a story. It reminds you of a place & time in your life. It shapes your confidence. It gives you energy & directs your future. Create your own stories in West 14th's super-supple, ultra luxe leather pieces. #wearingwest14th
- Fitted at the waist and hip
- Relax fit through the leg
- True to size
- Model wears size SMALL
- Length: Inside Leg: 65.5cm; Front Rise: 30cm; Leg Opening: 50cm (size small)
- Martyna Budna (first model) height is 180cm ( 5'11 in), bust 82cm (32.5 in), waist 60cm (23.5 in) & hips 90cm (35.5 in)
- Gabi (second model) height is 177cm, bust 84cm/ 33 inches, waist 60cm/ 23.5 inches & hips 89cm/ 35 inches
Designer Fitting Notes: We designed the Prospect to give us that cinch waistline whilst being a comfy pant worn from sneakers to heals. It fits true to size. We suggest trying on your standard size to start. You want the waistband to be fitted and snug as it will give and mould to your body with wear. Note leather will give about a half of size over the lifetime of wear.
STRETCH LEATHER: Our premium stretch leather is made using an innovative concept that turns leather into a stretchy second skin. During the tanning process, the leather is flattened, bonded to a cotton elastane fabric and then washed. The result leave us with a luxurious skin that can be stretched like fabric. We call this the touch of second-skin!
Designed in Bondi Beach, Australia
Sourced this super soft stretch lambskin leather from a tannery based in China. The hide is a by-product and was sourced from Australia.
Processed using an eco-friendly, plant-base and chemical-free tanning process called vegetable tanning to develop this leather and stretch quality is unique to West 14th.
Recycled material is used in the trimming details for this style. Perma Core ECO 100 by A&E is an ethically manufactured, industrial sewing thread, featuring fully recycled polyester. We use Natulon Recycled Zippers by YKK Corporation. The zipper’s tape is made from post consumer polyester waste, such as water bottles. Hardware remains as metal.
Manufactured this heirloom piece in Guangdong Province, China with quality control conducted in Hong Kong by our long term manufacturing partners.
Shipped in compostable satchels to our warehouse partners in Ingleburn, NSW Australia and then directly to our women around the globe.
Worn & Loved by our beloved customers for a lifetime… or until your girlfriend or daughter steels it!
* Items with the above smart improvements have this on swing tag.
Learn more of our journey to Our Sustainable Future here.