Meet the ultra elevated Uptown Puffer Jacket in feather nappa lambskin leather. Welcoming the new ultra lightweight, feather nappa lamb leather in bottlebush green leather to the collection with ultra-chic contrast of matt black hardware. Relax fit and super cosy feeling. Using a sustainability focused Ecodown filler, this leather puffer jacket is saving up to 10 plastic bottles from oceans and landfills in the filler lining!
- puffer jacket style
- off-centre front closure
- drop shoulder
- stand collar
- stitch detail on front notch
- 2 side body pockets
- matt black hardware
- made in Europe Feather Nappa Leather
- Leather Working Group Certified leather
- 100% Lambskin Leather (outer)
- 97% Polyester & 3% Spandex (lining)
- 100% ECODOWN® 100% Recycled Polyester (filler)
Limited edition style with only 25 pieces made.
Please note The Long Island Belt is sold separately in black and a new Bottlebush green leather.
COST PER WEAR
5 Wears II $198
10 Wears II $99
20 Wears II $49.50
25 Wears II $39.60
50 Wears II $19.80
- Style true to size
- Relax, oversized fit
- Model wears size SMALL
- Sophie McFadden (Model one) height is 5'9 (177 cm), bust 33.5 inches/ 77cm, waist 24 inches/61cm & hips 34 inches/ 86cm. Sophie's measurements are inline with our standard size extra small.
- Ajok Marial (Model Two) height is 5'10 / 178cm, bust 30 inches/ 76 cm, waist 24.5inches / 62cm, & hips 34 inches/ 86cm. Ajok measurements are inline with our standard size extra small.
NEW SIZE. We are proud to introduce more sizing, so more women can wear this luxe basic. Introducing size XXL. Our new size offers a little bit more room in the arm sleeve to better fit a size 16 Australian women and a size 12 US women.
Designed in Bondi Beach, Australia
Sourced this ultra paper-thin nappa lambskin leather from a gold standard sustainably certified tannery by the Leather Working Group based in Turkey. The hide is a by-product and was sourced from Turkey. West 14th labels are developed using Oeko-Tex Standard 100% organic cotton certified.
Processed using a chrome base tanning process to develop this leather.
Recycled material is used in the trimming details for this style. Perma Core ECO 100 by A&E is an ethically manufactured, industrial sewing thread, featuring fully recycled polyester. Thermore EcoDown is 100% recycled and durable down alternative. The only synthetic down on the market made from 100% post-consumer plastic bottles. We save nearly 10 plastic bottles from oceans and landfills with each jacket made. Bluesign approved and Global Recycle Standard.
Manufactured this heirloom piece in Guangdong Province, China with quality control conducted in Hong Kong by our long term manufacturing partners.
Shipped in compostable satchels to our warehouse partners in Ingleburn, NSW Australia and then directly to our women around the globe. Safely packed in West 14th reusable duster bag made in Australia by Sisterworks social enterprise.
Worn & Loved by our beloved customers for a lifetime… or until your girlfriend or daughter steels it!
* Items with the above smart improvements have this on swing tag.
Learn more of our journey to Our Sustainable Future here.