A fresh take on our signature biker jacket; The Greenwich Street Motor Jacket. Introducing a unique surface treatment we call 'bubble' leather. Sourced from New Zealand this irregular surface texture is unique to the lambskins in the region. A new hue of supple deep ink leather is produced with strictly limited units.
- drape neck line
- collar snap buttons
- cross over zip closure at front
- motor stitch detail on shoulders
- zipper feature on arm
- zippered feature on arm sleeve hem
- 2 exposed zipper pocket details on body side
- fully lined
- matt black hardware
- dark navy leather
- irregular surface texture
- 100% New Zealand Lambskin Leather
- 97% Polyester & 3% Spandex lining
A true edition edition with only 3 units made.
- True to size, regular fit
- Snug, slim fitted long sleeves
- Fit is slightly generous due to the softness of the leather
- Model wears size SMALL
- Length is 54cm (small)
- Martyna Budna height is 180cm ( 5'11 in), bust 82cm (32.5 in), waist 60cm (23.5 in) & hips 90cm (35.5 in)
Designer Fitting Notes: We designed the Greenwich to have slim fitted arms for many years to come. This motor jacket fits true to size. We suggest trying on your standard size to start. If the jacket fits snug then it's the right size for you as leather will 'give' with time and mould to your shape to make it feel like your very own bespoke jacket. If the jacket is tight then it's too small and would suggest sizing up. Look at the shoulders seam to align with your shoulder as another sign of the right fit. Note leather will give about a half of size over the lifetime of wear.
Designed in Bondi Beach, Australia
Sourced this super soft lambskin leather from a tannery based in Pakistan. The hide is a by-product and was sourced from New Zealand.
Processed using an eco-friendly, plant-base and chemical-free tanning process called vegetable tanning to develop this leather and colour that is unique to West 14th.
Recycled material is used in the trimming details for this style. Perma Core ECO 100 by A&E is an ethically manufactured, industrial sewing thread, featuring fully recycled polyester.
Manufactured this heirloom piece in Guangdong Province, China with quality control conducted in Hong Kong by our long term boutique manufacturing partners.
Shipped in compostable satchels to our warehouse partners in Ingleburn, NSW Australia and then directly to our women around the globe.
Worn & Loved by our beloved customers for a lifetime… or until your girlfriend or daughter steels it!
* Items with the above smart improvements have this on swing tag.
Learn more of our journey to Our Sustainable Future here.