** BACK IN STOCK**
Your luxurious shearling staple, The Chelsea Slouch Shearling Coat in ultra cosy lambskin shearling! Mixing super longhair Toscana shearling with curly hair merino shearling in the cosy and warming tone of biscuit. The shearling is sourced from Turkey and Italy and made in a sustainably certified tannery. The two-toned coat is fully reversible and incredibly soft! Limited Edition Style.
- drape oversized coat
- high collar neck line
- double-breasted design
- fully reversible coat style
- 5 hook and eye closures (both sides)
- antique silver hardware
- relax fit
- 2 front pockets
- raw edge cut finish
- two types of shearling
- smooth finish on exterior surface
- leather waist belt
- side body belt loops
- Leather Working Group certified tannery
- 100% Genuine Lambskin Shearling
- 100% Genuine Lambskin Leather (belt)
IN STOCK: XS,S,M L
Limited units produced with only 6 units available for 2022.
COST PER WEAR
5 Wears II $500
10 Wears II $250
20 Wears II $125
25 Wears II $100
50 Wears II $50
Meet The Chelsea Shearling Coat.
Every garment tells a story. It reminds you of a place & time in your life. It shapes your confidence. It gives you energy & directs your future. Create your own stories in West 14th's super-supple, ultra luxe leather pieces. #wearingwest14th
- Fit is true to size
- Model wears size SMALL
- Ajok Marial (model one) height is 5'10 / 178cm, bust 30 inches/ 76 cm, waist 24.5inches / 62cm, & hips 34 inches/ 86cm. Ajok measurements are inline with our standard size extra small.
- Sophie McFadden (model two) height is 5'9 (177 cm), bust 33.5 inches/ 77cm, waist 24 inches/61cm & hips 34 inches/ 86cm. Sophie's measurements are inline with our standard size extra small.
Designer Fitting Notes: We designed the Chelsea Coat to be a ball of warmth and style! This shearling jacket fits true to size. We suggest trying on your standard size to start. The sleeves are generous in width to fit a nice chunky sweater underneath if needed. Note leather will give about a half of size over the lifetime of wear.
Designed in Bondi Beach, Australia
Sourced this super cosy Tosacana lambskin shearling and Merinillo curly hair shearling from a sustainably certified tannery based in Turkey. The hides are a by-product and was sourced from Italy. West 14th labels are developed using Oeko-Tex Standard 100% organic cotton certified.
Processed using a chrome base tanning process to develop these colour that is unique to West 14th.
Recycled material is used in the trimming details for this style. Perma Core ECO 100 by A&E is an ethically manufactured, industrial sewing thread, featuring fully recycled polyester.
Manufactured this heirloom piece in Guangdong Province, China with quality control conducted in Hong Kong by our long term boutique manufacturing partners.
Shipped in compostable satchels to our warehouse partners in Ingleburn, NSW Australia and then directly to our women around the globe. Safely packed in West 14th reusable duster bag made in Australia by Sisterworks social enterprise.
Worn & Loved by our beloved customers for a lifetime… or until your girlfriend or daughter steels it!
* Items with the above smart improvements have this on swing tag.
Learn more of our journey to Our Sustainable Future here.