A go-to classic leather vest; The Nolita Drape Vest in ultra-soft, super-cosy merino lambskin shearling from Turkey in a unique rust shade. Inspired by the red earth of the outbacks of Australia.
- oversized drape neck line
- exaggerated curve zipper closer at front
- two-way zipper function
- body contouring seams at back
- front length longer then back
- exposed side body zippers
- raw edge finish
- matt black hardware
- suede shearling finish top
- 100% Turkish Lamb Shearing
A true limited edition with 9 pieces made.
- Sleevesless vest style
- Fits true to size, regular
- Model wears size SMALL
- Front Length = 66cm, Back Length = 55cm (size small)
- Martyna Budna height is 180cm ( 5'11 in), bust 82cm (32.5 in), waist 60cm (23.5 in) & hips 90cm (35.5 in)
Designer Fitting Notes: We designed the Nolita for that easy throw-over-everything vest. It fits true to size. We suggest trying on your standard size to start. If you want a more oversized look then size up. Wear over a sweater or leather jacket or underneath your wool coat, it's that versatile! Note leather will give about a half of size over the lifetime of wear.
Designed in Bondi Beach, Australia
Sourced this super cosy lambskin shearling from a tannery based in Turkey. The hide is a by-product and was sourced from Spain.
Processed using a chrome base tanning process to develop this colour that is unique to West 14th.
Recycled material is used in the trimming details for this style. Perma Core ECO 100 by A&E is an ethically manufactured, industrial sewing thread, featuring fully recycled polyester.
Manufactured this heirloom piece in Guangdong Province, China with quality control conducted in Hong Kong by our long term boutique manufacturing partners.
Shipped in compostable satchels to our warehouse partners in Ingleburn, NSW Australia and then directly to our women around the globe.
Worn & Loved by our beloved customers for a lifetime… or until your girlfriend or daughter steels it!
* Items with the above smart improvements have this on swing tag.
Learn more of our journey to Our Sustainable Future here.