A wardrobe must; The New Yorker Motor Jacket is our classic leather motor jacket with a design twist. The ultra-soft, double washed, worn in charcoal leather was developed by us for that perfectly-worn look from first wear.
- motorcycle style jacket
- off-centre front closure
- notched collar
- epaulets on shoulder
- side body buckle accents
- zipped cuffs
- zipper feature on arm sleeve
- exposed zipper pocket details
- flattering cropped silhouette
- tailored soft shoulder pads
- antique silver hardware
- intentional fading throughout
- fully lined
- 100% Genuine Lambskin Leather
- 97% Polyester & 3% Spandex lining
All sizes are back in stock.
Looking for ways to style this luxe leather skirt? See fashion buyer Orlanda Bolton's stylish looks in the new series called #womenofwest14th . A series of conversations with empowered women who make conscious choices about how they inhabit the world and the pieces they add to their wardrobe.
Meet the New Yorker Motor Jacket.
Every garment tells a story. It reminds you of a place & time in your life. It shapes your confidence. It gives you energy & directs your future. Create your own stories in West 14th's super-suppler, ultra luxe leather pieces. #wearingwest14th
- Slim fitted long sleeves
- Fit is true to size
- Flattering cropped silhouette
- Slight boxy body
- Model wears size SMALL
- Length: 56cm (size small)
- Martyna Budna (first model) height is 180cm ( 5'11 in), bust 82cm (32.5 in), waist 60cm (23.5 in) & hips 90cm (35.5 in)
- Dafne (second model) height is 182cm ( 5'11in) , bust 84cm (33in), waist 64cm (25in) & hips 89cm (35 in)
- Gabbie (third model) height is 177cm, bust 84cm/ 33 inches, waist 60cm/ 23.5 inches & hips 89cm/ 35 inches
Designer Fitting Notes: We designed the New Yorker to be that easy classic leather jacket. This motor jacket fits true to size. We suggest trying on your standard size to start. The sleeves have more room compared to our Greenwich Jacket and the body does too. If the jacket fits snug then it's the right size for you as leather will 'give' with time and mould to your shape to make it feel like your very own bespoke jacket. If the jacket is tight then it's too small and would suggest sizing up. Look at the shoulders seam to align with your shoulder as another sign of the right fit. Note leather will give about a half of size over the lifetime of wear.
Shipping & Returns
Love Forever Warranty
Our Love Forever Warranty is our promise to creating pieces to last a lifetime of wear. West 14th styles are crafted with paramount attention to detail and the highest quality of material to protect against life’s elements. Learn More.